Do you enjoy creating order and working in a collaborative environment? We value teamwork, safety, continuous improvement and person centredness, this forms part of every process and action in our organisation.
The Mondia Healthcare Group requires 3x Full-time and 1x 20-hour Billing Coordinator who will be based at our office in Bloemfontein at Mondia Woodlands.
A skilled Billing Coordinator plays a crucial role in maintaining the financial health of the organisation by ensuring that billing processes are accurate, efficient, and compliant with medical scheme regulations and industry standards.
REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS/TRAINING
- Grade 12
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in debt collection in the healthcare environment
- Experience working in a Therapy environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail to maintain high standards in work output.
- Maintains a client-focused mindset that acknowledges the value of the client.
- Excellent time management skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Intermediate Computer Literacy Skills including but not limited to MS Office, Excel.
MIN-MAX BASIC SALARY MONTHLY
- R 16 000 – R 18250 plus company benefits
As a Billing Coordinator you will take responsibility for a range of tasks related to billing and financial operations. The primary goal is to ensure that proper payment is received for the various services that our therapy teams provide.
Here are some of the typical responsibilities of a Billing Coordinator:
1. Claims Processing: Prepare and submit claims accurately and in a timely manner, following the specific protocols of the different administrators.
2. Payment Posting: Record and track payments received from patients and medical schemes. Reconcile payments with the claims submitted.
3. Claim Management: Address claim rejections from medical schemes. Identify reasons for rejections and action accordingly.
4. Aging Reports: Monitor and manage accounts receivable by reviewing aging reports to follow up on unpaid or overdue claims and following necessary protocols to get claims paid.
5. Compliance: Stay up-to-date with healthcare billing regulations and protocols of different administrators.
6. Documentation: Maintain accurate and organized records of billing activities, including patient accounts, claims and payments.
7. Revenue Analysis: Provide reports and analysis to the practice management regarding revenue, outstanding balances, and financial performance.
8. Software Management: Utilize billing software or electronic health records (EHR) systems to manage billing and financial data efficiently.
9. Collaboration: Collaborate with the Billing Operations Manager and administrative staff to resolve billing and payment issues and ensure a smooth billing process.
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience and attributes, please submit your CV, copy of your ID as well as proof of qualifications to Alison at firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marked “BC-MH” with three (3) contactable references. Should you not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has not been successful.
Closing date for applications is 11 September 2023
Personal information may be processed, collected, used, and disclosed in compliance with the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013. Personal information may be used for the lawful and reasonable purposes in as far as the NURTURE CARE GROUP (PTY) LTD (responsible party) must use the information in the performance of and compliance with its legal duties. In addition, personal information may be disclosed to a third party in as far as the NURTURE CARE GROUP (PTY) LTD must fulfil its obligations in terms of contracts and undertakings with third parties. There may be instances in terms of POPIA where a data subject’s express consent is not necessary to permit the processing of personal information, which may be related to litigation, Service Level Agreements entered to or when the information is publicly available. All documentation and information, unless otherwise stated in the NURTURE CARE GROUP (PTY) LTD Policies, are safely stored and in compliance with the NURTURE CARE GROUP (PTY) LTD’s procedures. These are stored on a secure database and will only be disseminated in compliance with a lawful obligation placed on the NURTURE CARE GROUP (PTY) LTD. POPIA details are available on the NURTURE CARE GROUP (PTY) LTD website Nurture Care Group (Pty) Ltd and on www.popia.co.za