We’re seeking a dedicated Case Manager Assisstant to join our dynamic team at Mondia Woodlands, based in Bloemfontein.
REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS/TRAINING
- At least 2 years Case Management Admin support experience advantageous
- Knowledge and understanding of all funders
- Computer literate with strong administration and organizational skills
- An understanding of current coding structures in the SA Health Care Environment
- Follow up with EMS on arrival times of patients scheduled for admission and communicate with the IDT
- Capture Admission on CARE-IS with preadmission information available
- Receive patients, direct them (or the EMS) to the allocated room
- Inform nurses’ station AND Therapy Team of patient arrival that they can meet the patient in the room
- Admit patient on CARE-IS and print patient stickers that must be sent to the Ward.
- Ensure that ALL patient admission documentation as prescribed by admission checklist is completed, signed, copied, and uploaded on CARE
- Print, complete, sign and upload the completed admission checklist on CARE-IS for CM to access and complete further
- Admission documentation to be taken to the Case Manager to put in in-patient admissions file
- Print daily Bed list and keep available at reception to enable security/reception to direct visitors to the correct room and as per Health & Safety requirements in the event of evacuation procedures (LOS050)
- Update Admission book for DOH purposes that is kept in the reception area after admission and discharge of patients on CARE-IS. (Where this required by DOH)
- Send relevant documentation and patient files of discharged patients received from the Case Manager to archive
- Copying and filing of documentation
If you’re ready to be an integral part of our mission to improve mental health care access and patient outcomes and meet the above criteria, we want to hear from you. Please submit your CV, copy of ID as well as proof of qualifications to Alison at email@example.com clearly marked “CMA-MW” with three (3) contactable references. Should you not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has not been successful.
Closing date for applications is 26 September 2023
Personal information may be processed, collected, used, and disclosed in compliance with the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013. Personal information may be used for the lawful and reasonable purposes in as far as the NURTURE CARE GROUP (PTY) LTD (responsible party) must use the information in the performance of and compliance with its legal duties. In addition, personal information may be disclosed to a third party in as far as the NURTURE CARE GROUP (PTY) LTD must fulfil its obligations in terms of contracts and undertakings with third parties. There may be instances in terms of POPIA where a data subject’s express consent is not necessary to permit the processing of personal information, which may be related to litigation, Service Level Agreements entered to or when the information is publicly available. All documentation and information, unless otherwise stated in the NURTURE CARE GROUP (PTY) LTD Policies, are safely stored and in compliance with the NURTURE CARE GROUP (PTY) LTD’s procedures. These are stored on a secure database and will only be disseminated in compliance with a lawful obligation placed on the NURTURE CARE GROUP (PTY) LTD. POPIA details are available on the NURTURE CARE GROUP (PTY) LTD website Nurture Care Group (Pty) Ltd and on www.popia.co.za