Our group practice at Mondia Woodlands in Bloemfontein is looking for an Occupational Therapist to join their team.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS/TRAINING
- B. Occupational Therapy (community year completed)
- Maintain CPD standing as required by the HPCSA
- Registration with HPCSA (independent practitioner) & INSTOPP/OTASA membership and
- 0 – 2 years relevant experience in Mental Health / Addiction environment
- Valid driver’s license/PDP
- Willingness to be on call over weekends
- Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to
be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
- Analysis & decision making • Safety and Quality
- Willingness to change
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience and attributes, please submit your CV to Alison at email@example.com clearly marked “OT – MW” with three (3) contactable references. Should you not receive a response within two
weeks after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has not been successful. Closing date for applications is 15 February 2022